Investor/finance provider engagement
We lead multiple client engagement programmes with a wide range of financial market participants. This includes institutional investors, asset managers, banks, pension funds, traders, insurers and ratings agencies. Through these engagements, we help our clients to better understand and respond to key stakeholder priorities – whilst enabling investors and finance providers to better understand their business and operating contexts.
Our offering includes:
- In-depth benchmarking and analysis of investor / finance provider ESG priorities to inform strategic planning
- Development, distribution and analysis of external engagement surveys focused on ESG risks and opportunities, prioritisation of KPIs, management proficiency / performance and emerging trends
- Development of client responses to ESG investor and ESG ratings agency queries and surveys, to address key gaps and support enhanced external scoring
- Facilitation of workshops and bilateral meetings to dig deeper into key focus areas, give insight into business and operating contexts, seek constructive solutions to contentious issues and inform future strategy development and management action
- Integration of findings into strategic client workstreams to turn external priorities into concrete action – including materiality assessments, sustainability strategies and management action plans