Policy and management systems
We help companies improve their management systems over time, taking them – depending on appetite – from a ‘minimum compliance’ stance through to good practice, best practice and leadership. This includes a focus on those issues that are most likely to affect their short-, medium- and long-term business objectives, as well as the interests of their stakeholders.
Our offering includes:
- Benchmarking of existing management systems against materiality assessment results, ESG investor criteria, customer requirements, regulatory directives and peer / sector best practice
- Enhancement of existing management system components and development of new elements, including policies, guidance, procedures and action plans – with a focus on continuous improvement
- Employee training, with the aim of building internal buy-in, awareness, capabilities and organisational self-sufficiency
- Monitoring, including definition of KPIs, data management support and performance review
- Assurance, including the verification of management practices, disclosures and data, as well as alignment to both internal and external frameworks and standards